System: unbekanntes System Browser: unbekannter Browser Auflösung: IP-Adresse: 54.80.82.9 (Host: ec2-54-80-82-9.compute-1.amazonaws.com)
Gast
Forum
OFFtopic Forum: OFFtopic Thread: Maplestory Miracle Cubes and Possible need massive changes

Maplestory Miracle Cubes and Possible need massive changes
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 16.05.2018 um 09:28 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Mmoak2018
User
I've been playing this game for 9 years going on 10 and I have found this game has outdated and things have changed that the end game content is becoming more and more of a pipe dream. I think that the main reason is Miracle Cubes along with the potential system itself. I'll say that I have spent lots of cash on this game, probably from the thousands and invested a good amount on decorative things, premium style boxes or just directly outfits, but those don't alter the Cheap Maplestory Mesos gameplay up to wonder cubes do. They cost a lot considering there's not any true guaranty they will do anything. I purchased 30 cubes and used 15 or so in my weapon and nothing else came of it. In my eyes I just lost around 20$ contemplating exchange prices. Another problem is there is to much crap in the potential list for it to matter, like I could guaranty you that 30% chance to stop 56 damage will not ever help anyone.

Now some folks may argue that you can craft these cubes, but the reality is that the people who craft them are generally large level and high financed players anyways. This isn't an option for players that do not have money to buy these items contemplating it is 5 per block and once again there's is no denying that they do so.

I have also heard the argument which you can get 2m 2m range from the game without having to spend a dime, but the fact is getting sweetwater and gollux stuff all absolutely scrolled would probably take more than 5 months of playing every day and that is not even all the end game gear. It would take well over a year to get perfect gear without paying anything into it and that Maplestory2 Mesos is simply not fair to the players.

The fact is that the sport is way to reliant on cubes and they cost far to much thinking that they give you more often then not.
IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Keine Umfrage eingetragen